Christine, one of our amazing ambassadors has lost an amazing 17kgs thanks to The Lady Shake. We reached out to Christen to find out how she is staying motivated and on track during the pandemic.
How are you staying motivated?
I regularly check my progress pictures and loss tally. It is a great reminder of how far I’ve come! Having goals along the way helps to keep me on track and push forward.
How are you keeping a routine?
I am still very lucky to be going to work Mon-Fri so my routine hasn’t changed too much. My partner and I don’t have children so we don’t have the added pressure of home-schooling like so many others (how amazing are mothers! Superwomen!!). On the weekends I am still going getting out to go for a long walk.
Are you doing any home workouts?
Yes – absolutely! I would be lost without YouTube workouts! There are so many amazing workouts online – PopSugar fitness is my favourite! Many of these online workouts require little to no equipment too.
What does your at home eating look like?
Morning: Lady Shake
Lunch: Lady Shake
Dinner: Anything from grilled chicken and salad, to zucchini noodles and tomato sauce, to cauliflower fried rice and dumplings.
Any tips & tricks?
- If you are working from home, my suggestion would be is to pack a “lunch box” like you normally would on a normal day and only eat out of that. You are less likely to hit up the pantry when you know what you have to snack on for the day.
- Change out of your PJs, put on your jeans or work pants to change your mind set for the day (and makes sure they still fit lol)
- Don’t deny yourself – life is tough at the moment, enjoy a treat and be kind to yourself.
- Set small achievable goals to keep you on track.
- Give yourself something to look forward too – plan a date night or girls night out at your favourite restaurant or bar, or plan a pamper day to treat yourself with when this is all over.
See Christine’s full weight loss story here: http://spooky-eggs.flywheelsites.com/christine-lost-16-8kg-on-the-lady-shake/