Who doesn’t love pancakes? Problem is that made in the traditional way it is little more than sugar, fat and carbs. Here is our tasty Banana Lady Shake Pancakes recipe – that you can enjoy minus the guilt.
Makes 4 pancakes (2 serves per person)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 full egg and 5 egg whites
- 2 scoops (60g) of The Lady Shake Vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- Mix the oats with 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a separate bowl mix protein powder, egg and egg whites and 1/3 banana mashed (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth)
- Add oat mixture into bowl
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil.
- Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter.
- Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side. (approx. 2 min per side or starts bubbling on top.)
- Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with the rest of the banana sliced on top and drizzle with honey.