Cheat Meals Actually Boost Your Metabolism

Dieting can be REALLY HARD! Some days, eating just enough protein, fibre, and carbohydrates to function is fine. While other days, you have this overwhelming need to eat an devour pizza is almost too much to handle.

Thankfully, those cravings can be handled with the motivation-saving cheat meal. What is a cheat meal, you ask? A free meal that allows you to indulge in whatever your heart (and taste buds) desires. This may seem too good to be true but cheat meals are actually essential for a healthy diet.

But having said that, there’s a right way to do a cheat meal that will aid in weight loss and there’s a wrong way that could end up hindering your overall weight loss goal.

Let’s make thing one clear first: It’s a cheat meal, NOT a cheat day.

Cheat meals should be a part of your diet, but cheat days will ruin your diet.

Nutritional experts have stated that any diet should follow a 90/10 rule, which consists of 90 percent of your diet focused solely on healthy food, while the remaining 10 percent can be devoted to your cheat meal.

Why Should You Eat A Cheat Meal?

That longed for cheat meal you’ve been looking forward to after fuelling the week with various vegetables and chicken breasts are more than loading up on junk food. It’s about making your diet seem more practical.  Even the most ripped gym junkies would lose their mind only eating a strict diet of just lean meats and vegetables.

PLUS irregularly boosting your caloric intake, you encourage your body to burn calories more rapidly instead of allowing it to adjust completely to the lower calorie lifestyle.

2018-11-07T11:51:50+00:00

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: