A healthy taste of Mexico without the extra calories, this one is perfect for meal prep or a weeknight dinner!
- 300g chicken breast.
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground chilli (optional)
- 1 small can sweet corn
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 small tin black beans (100g per person)
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 2 Tablespoon salsa to serve (however spicy you like)
- Heat frypan and spray with oil
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and ground chilli (optional).
- Cook chicken and onion to your liking (approx 4 minutes each side).
- Cook rice in microwave approx 10 min or as per directions.
- Cut Chicken thinly.
- In a bowl place lettuce, add rice, add beans, then add diced tomato, corn, chicken and onion and top with cheese and salsa and serve