5 min Prep | 10 min Cook | Serves 2
- 300g chicken breast
- 2 wholemeal mountain bread
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- handful mushrooms
- handful spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons Salsa (whatever strength you prefer)
- On a hot pan spray with oil and cook chicken slices (approx. 5 minutes or until cooked through)
- When chicken almost cooked add onion, mushrooms and garlic to pan
- On each wrap place half chicken, onion, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and salsa and salt and pepper to taste
- Pop in sandwich toaster approx. 3 minutes or until cheese melted ENJOY!
Approx 354 Calories per serve.