Check out this tasty and healthy chicken stir-fry recipe that will leave you satisfied and will be great the next day if you have any leftovers! If you want to serve with rice, we have the best way to cook so you can beat the bloat!
Prep time 5mins | Cook time 10mins | Serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 300g total – in strips)
- small head broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Heat frypan and lightly spray with oil
- Then Dice chicken and when pan hot throw in the chicken and stir-fry for approx. 5 mins until cooked through
- Then Add all veggies and stir-fry until tender
- Then Add sauces and a tablespoon hot water and mix through
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe is simple and healthy and can make enough for lunch today. If you wish to have a bit more substance, add some rice and enjoy!
- Have leftovers for lunch the next day with a side of basmati rice.