My favourite snack when I am craving something sweet.
Makes 8 lady balls
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate lady shake (or vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- Blend almonds in food processor or blender till crushed
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ¼ cup either almond milk, skim milk or coconut milk
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx. 8 balls
- Put in fridge for approx. 1 hour
Belinda’s stats: Each serve is approx. 100 calories so have 2 balls as a snack!