Ladies, we have come up with our very own Lady Shake chocolate mousse recipe to share with you all! So for those of you stealing your hubby’s man mousse for dessert, you can now make your own! It is very simple and not much different from our Man Mousse.
- Two scoops of The Lady Shake chocolate
- 1/2 a cup of coconut milk (you can use either almond or skim milk too)
- Your choice of berries for the topping
Tip: raspberries, blueberries or strawberries taste great with it!
- Then just combine the Lady Shake powder and milk of your choice in a bowl until smooth and formed into mousse
- Top with the berries and voila! You have just made a guilt free chocolate dessert. Enjoy ladies xx
Belinda’s tip: add some shaved dark chocolate on top for a bit of extra yum! 🙂
If you want to though, you can use Adam’s video recipe found below: