Looking for a sweet treat that won’t derail your weight loss?
Full of protein and healthy fats, this recipe is a sure-fire hit!
- 3 cups Organic Rice Bubbles (don’t use Kellogs rice bubbles)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Lady Shake (or your Choice)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 50g sugar-free Dark Chocolate (or dairy-free chocolate)
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, Lady Shake scoops and coconut oil until smooth.
- Gently stir in the Rice Bubbles and sea salt. Spoon mixture into a prepared baking dish and cover with another sheet of parchment. Press down firmly to flatten and even out – don’t be afraid to crush the cereal, you want too! Set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the bars have partially solidified, melt your chocolate. In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate in 30-second increments until melted. Pour over bars and smooth to cover.
- Place bars in either the fridge or the freezer to set up. Once firm, cut into squares.
Serving size & Nutrition
- Makes 8 bars (depending on how you cut them)
- 230 calories per serve