Looking for something different for that mid-morning snack? These little guys will knock your socks off.
- 1 cup (100g) almond meal/almond flour
- 1 scoop The Lady Shake – Coffee (Vanilla or caramel work too)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) plain Greek yogurt (fat-free/low fat/full fat all work!)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 shot coffee, brewed
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Line your muffin tins (with paper cases) and set aside.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour your muffin mix into your muffin tins, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on the depth of your muffin tins and leave to cool completely before carefully removing your muffins from the tin.
- These muffins will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge, however, we prefer them kept in the fridge.
Makes 8 muffins
Nutritional info – per muffin: