A homemade latte filled with feel-good ingredients that will keep you feeling awesome!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. – 1 Tbsp. sweetener of choice (eg.honey)
- optional: 1-2 oz. hot espresso or strong hot tea
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and cook over high heat until it’s hot, but don’t bring it to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir and try the milk, add more milk, turmeric, cinnamon if needed.
- We used a milk frother to get a better texture, but it’s optional. You can also blend the hot milk with the rest of the ingredients in a blender if you want.
- optional – add some espresso or hot tea into your mug then the frothed milk into mug. Enjoy!