This coconut slice is high in fibre and antioxidants along with the natural sweetness from the dates! Toss the chocolate bar and make this instead!
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate lady shake
- 100g or about 6 Medjool dates (pitted & chopped)
- 45g of coconut milk
- 2 cups of loosely packed desiccated coconut
- Put all your ingredients into a blender and mix until combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a tray about 20cm x 20cm and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares ready to serve!
This will last for a week or two if kept in the fridge. It is also a great recipe to get the kids involved with as well to get them eating healthy and helping out in the kitchen! Enjoy xx