This tasty and healthy salmon recipe is the perfect mid week meal and it will leave your stomach feeling fuelled without the bloating feeling you would normally get from eating mash potato. Enjoy ladies!
Serves 2 and 1 for lunch tomorrow
- 2 pieces fresh wild salmon (approx. 300g)
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 heaped Tablespoon garlic
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach (or 2 frozen cubes – approx. 50g)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon to serve
- On hot pan spray with oil and add salmon
- On top of salmon rub garlic paste across
- Turn after approx. 5 mins and cook another 5 mins (10 mins total)
- While salmon cooking, cook cauliflower in microwave approx. 6-8 mins
- Splash through the olive oil and mash until smooth.
- Cook spinach (if frozen in microwave approx. 4 mins) if fresh boil kettle and in a bowl or strainer cover with hot water for approx. 1 min.
- Serve with lemon or lime
Belinda’s Tip: Cook an extra piece of salmon for lunch tomorrow