Prep 5 min | Cook time 10 min | Serves 4
- 500g beef mince
- 2 carrot diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 small broccoli – approx 5 florets
- handful mushrooms – or approx 1C chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped
- 500g pasta sauce – recommend five brothers oven roasted garlic and onion or stick to one that has less than 5g sugar per serve
- Heat frypan and spray with oil
- The add to hot pan, carrot, onion and broccoli
- Once veges brown add mince and mix till brown
- Add mushrooms, capsicum, and sauce and mix for a further 5 min till all cooked then serve
Handy tip: Freeze leftovers for another nights dinner and/or have for lunch the next day!
APPROX. 375 Calories per serve!