We are sure you already love kale in a salad, but Belinda has come up with a tastier way to enjoy the superfood and our Kale and Parmesan chips go down great with a Saturday arvo wine!
- 3-4 Handfuls of Kale
- 2 Tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil Spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC and cover an oven tray with baking paper
- Cut the stems out of the kale as best you can and put leaves on the baking tray
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray and scatter parmesan over evenly
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, checking after 5 minutes to ensure they aren’t burning
Belinda’s Tip: Replace the parmesan with desiccated coconut – it’s delicious!
Stuck on what you should have between meals? And coming up short as to what is a healthy snack? We have put together our top snack ideas here.
Approx. 120 calories