Team Lady Shake are passionate about a healthy balanced lifestyle whilst having your wine & drinking it too.
When starting something new, we realise there are often many questions, so we have broken down some main topics for you.
Do I have to exercise whilst on TLS?
With regard to exercise, it isn’t essential although we do recommend going on a brisk 30 min walk daily. It is good for the mind as well as the body.
- The Lady Bar: Low in sugar, high in protein & also tastes delicious, buy yours now.
- Popcorn: Make sure it is natural, air popped, popcorn, we recommend this.
- Nuts: Put a handful (30g) of unsalted nuts into a small ziplock bag and snack in between meals.
- Dark chocolate: Have you got late night cravings? Why not try two squares with a peppermint tea!
- Piece of fruit: Limit yourself to two per day in total due to the sugar content.
- Yogurt: Whilst yogurt is a great snack, you need to be careful which brand you pick as many are loaded full of sugar. We recommend Yopro.
Am I allowed a Treat meal?
Do I have to count calories?
The Lady shake is about a healthy lifestyle, not counting calories. In saying that, it’s important to be aware of your daily intake. For that reason, we recommend having 1200 calories a day. Furthermore, a great app you can use to monitor your daily food and see where your calories are at is My Fitness Pal.
Can I have TLS whilst I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
By law, no meal replacement company is permitted to recommend their products to pregnant women. If you need any further information, our ingredients and nutritional panel can be accessed here.
Having said that, The Lady Shake is a food source, with no artificial ingredients, so if you’re wanting to use it while pregnant, please seek advice from your Doctor prior.
The Lady Shake is safe to use whilst breastfeeding.
Can I add anything to my Lady Shake?
Want to mix your shake up? First of all, try adding some ice and blend – instant frappe style shake!
Or you could try adding 125ml unsweetened almond or unsweetened coconut milk and the rest water and shake – creates a creamier shake!
Try adding 50g frozen berries or half a banana & blend into a smoothie! As a result, it will not only be delicious but you’re also getting some fruit in your system.