Who doesn’t love pancakes on the weekend?! Well, now you can enjoy them without feeling guilty about the Lady Shake Pancakes.
- 4 heaped tablespoons of coconut or plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (30g) of The Lady Shake
- ¼ cup of coconut milk Handful of mixed berries
- Place coconut flour, bicarb soda, eggs, the Lady Shake powder and coconut milk into a bowl and stir until mixed well
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some coconut oil.
- Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with sliced banana or berries on top.