Rum Balls are a Christmas favourite, but are often not too friendly to our waistlines. Well, we have a healthy alternative for our Ladies!
- 10 Pitted dates
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ Cup either almond milk
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds
- 1/2 Cup chocolate lady shake (can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- 1 Shot of rum (or to your liking)
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut
- Blend dry ingredients in food processor or blender till crushed (Dates, almonds, cocoa, lady sake powder).
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, rum, and ¼ cup either almond milk
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx. 8 balls
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut
- Put in the fridge for approx. 1 hour and enjoy! 🙂