Prep time – 10 mins | Cook time -10 mins | Serves 4
- 1 diced onion
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups corn
- 1 finely diced red or green capsicum
- 1 cup lean diced ham
- 500 grams ‘Slendier’ low carb rice
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons low salt soy sauce
- Spray frypan with oil
- Add onion, celery, and capsicum and cook over moderately high heat for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add diced ham and stir fry for a further two minutes or until the vegetables are just softened.
- Add rice and stir until well combined and heated through. Make 4 spaces around the edge of the pan.
- Crack an egg into each space and beat lightly. Allow to set.
- Season with soy sauce and serve as a meal or side dish.
Approx. 302 Calories per serve.