HOLA! Keen to spice things up on the dinner table but want to keep your diet on point? Give our Mexican Chicken Wrap a crack! Recipe serves 2. Why not add a side of our sweet potato fries?
- 1 Packet (30 g) taco seasoning
- 4 Chicken tenderloins (about 300 g in total)
- 2 Large light tortillas
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Large avocado, sliced
- 1 Large tomato, chopped
- Put half the taco seasoning mix into a plastic bag with two of the chicken tenderloins and shake to coat the chicken evenly. Take them out and repeat with the rest of the taco mix and the remaining two tenderloins.
- Heat up a frying pan and give it a spray with cooking oil.
- Lightly fry the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas as per the packet instructions.
- Split the lettuce, tomato, avocado and chicken between the tortillas. Season with salt and pepper, wrap and enjoy!