Skip to content
- 6 Oysters (shucked)
- 2 Rashers lean bacon (fat trimmed away, diced)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan, then add the bacon and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Cook for about 3 minutes, until the bacon is lightly browned.
- Put the oysters on an oven tray and give them each a squeeze of lemon.
- Divide the bacon mixture between the oysters and follow up with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 5 minutes or until done.