Feel like changing things up a little in the kitchen of a morning!? This Popeye breakfast burrito is one way to do this! Filling, simple and easy to make and will keep you fuelled of a morning! I’m sure Olive made this for Popeye back in the day!
- Handful of baby spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 egg & 1 egg white
- 1 wholegrain tortilla or wrap similar to your liking
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/4 avocado (sliced)
- Heat up a non stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Throw in the spinach and cook for about 2 minutes until wilted.
- Whisk together the egg and egg white in a small bowl.
- Add the egg in the pan and stir until cooked (takes about 3-4 mins).
- Place the cooked eggs and spinach in the middle of your burrito and sprinkle cheese.
- Add your avocado and fold ready to eat!
This is a great option for breakfast lovers and is one way to refrain from opting for an unhealthy breakfast. It will be satisfying for you, your hubby and even the kids! Enjoy x