Put the bounce back in your step and snack right with these simple and easy to make protein balls. They’re full of taste and sure to keep you full in between meals. A snack the whole family is sure to love.
Makes 20 balls
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5-6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops Vanilla The Lady Shake or other low protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Desiccated coconut
- Place the almonds in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add the cinnamon, if using the dates, peanut butter, and protein powder and give another blast until well combined.
- Add the almond milk and process until the mixture comes together, then use clean hands to bring it together completely, adding an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond milk if the mixture is too dry.
- Roll tablespoonful’s of the mixture to make 20 balls.
- Spread the coconut out on a plate and roll the balls in the coconut to coat.
- Pop them in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.