Want a sweet treat without all the guilt? These brownies will hit the spot!
- 1/2 cup chocolate Lady Shake
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Chocolate Icing – (Pictured without)
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Line a square (18cm) tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- To make the brownie place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles and fine sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
- To make the top add the ingredients to your processor and quickly blend until the mixture is smooth and combined, try not to over blend as the icing can separate. Spread the icing evenly over your brownie and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy!
Makes 18 pieces