With all this cold weather these warm donuts are guaranteed to hit the spot.
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Lady Shake (or your choice)
- 1/4 Tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease the donut pan. if you don’t have a donut pan, use a mini muffin tin for donut holes.
- Combine vinegar, milk, vanilla, and oil in a small bowl and mix well. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, Lady Shake, salt. Whisk very well to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until the batter comes together. Immediately pour batter into the donut pan. Bake 15 minutes or until done, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Make a simple glaze by microwaving peanut butter and coconut oil for 30-second intervals, mixing until smooth. Dip cooled donuts into glaze and place on a wire rack set.
Serving size & Nutrition
- Makes 6 donuts.
- 170 calories per serve