SUPER GREENS CHOCOLATE PUDDING
Got a sweet tooth but don’t want to go off the rails?
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk.
- 2 tbsp (42 grams) of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 lvl scoop of chocolate lady shake
- 1 lvl scoop of chocolate super greens
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix well. Once mixed transfer into a glass or cup and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Finish off with some mixed berries and some homemade granola (Located below)
- Tbsp of oats
- Tbsp of flaked almonds or walnuts
- Tsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
Put all the ingredients into a pan and lightly toast and combine. Put in the fridge to cool.