This amazing recipe will work just as well for a fancy dinner party as it will as a quick week night meal. Easy to prepare and tastes crazy good!
4 Atlantic salmon fillets (around 150g each)
1 tablespoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon raw sugar
salt & pepper
1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
4 cups broccolini stems
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the chili powder, dill, garlic powder, ground cumin, onion powder, and raw sugar in a small bowl.
- Once combined, sprinkle the mixture evenly over each salmon filet – rub into the salmon with the back of a wet spoon until evenly distributed (or as much as possible!).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in the oven on a baking tray covered in foil for 15 minutes or until just flaky.
- While the salmon is cooking, steam the broccolini in a saucepan with a small amount of water, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges & a sprinkle of fresh herbs & sesame seeds
**Tip: Serve with sweet potato fries (nutritional information above does not include these though)