Whether you’re with friends or your partner, this healthy share platter is sure to be a hit! Just sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy this elegant platter of meat, cheese and vegetable dips.
- 45g semi-dried tomatoes
- 3 marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, drained
- 100g shaved ham
- 100g shaved Italian Prosciutto
- 100g shaved Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- Wild rocket, to serve
- 25g rice crackers
- Add semi-dried tomatoes, artichokes and Kalamata olives in 3 separate small bowls. Place ham, turkey cheese and eggplant on a platter.
- Slice avocado and dice, then place in a bowl and roughly mash, then add sweet chilli sauce and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Serve antipasto platter with avocado dip, rocket and crackers.
Approx 474 calories per serve.