500g extra lean turkey mince, or beef mince
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 clove garlic, crushed or 1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp. tomato paste
1/2 red capsicum, chopped
1 brown onion, diced
1 cup baby spinach
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
Salt + pepper
1 packet slendier soy pasta
1/4 cup Parmesan to top
1. Cook pasta according to packet, once cooked, set aside.
2. Heat a non stick frypan over medium heat.
3. Add in onion and garlic and cook until translucent and soft. Add in the capsicum and allow to cook for a few minutes then add your mince and break up with a spatula and allow to brown.
4. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and allow to simmer until meat is cooked through and sauce has thickened. Stir through the baby spinach and allow to wilt.
5. Divide pasta into 4 portions and top with the bolognese sauce. Top with cheese, fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper.
Serves 4 – 274 calories / 34.3g protein / 4.7g carbohydrates / 10.6g fat