Start the day right with a stack of Strawberry Lady Cakes! They’re a quick, easy to make breakfast and the whole family will love them!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 full egg and 2 egg whites
- 2 scoops (60g) of The Vanilla Lady Shake or another flavour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- approx 6 strawberries (can use frozen just defrost 1 min microwave)
- Mix the oats with 1/2 C boiling water
- In separate bowl mix protein powder, egg and egg whites (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth)
- Add oat mixture into bowl
- Add strawberries and melted coconut oil and blend again
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil.
- Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side. (approx 2 min per side or starts bubbling on top.)
- Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with a couple of strawberries on top.
Makes 4 pancakes – 2 serves each