Got a sweet tooth but don’t want to go off the rails? Enjoy our super chocolatey and delicious pudding – that still has a serve of veg in it!
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk.
- 2 tbsp (42 grams) of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 lvl scoop of Chocolate Lady Shake
- 1 lvl scoop of Chocolate Super Greens
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix well. Once mixed transfer into a glass or cup and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Finish off with some mixed berries and some homemade granola (Located below)
- Tbsp of oats
- Tbsp of flaked almonds or walnuts
- Tsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
Put all the ingredients into a pan and lightly toast and combine. Put in the fridge to cool, then top your chocolate pudding.