Everybody is different and different things work for different people but there is one “diet” that has been proven over time again and again.
It’s the diet that you can stick too.
Yes I know that can sound quite vague but it’s about finding something that you can maintain over a long period of time. You have to start thinking about weight loss as a lifestyle change and stop thinking about the short term “DIET”.
After all, you didn’t put the weight on overnight. So the best way to get it off and keep it off is by making small changes every day that lead to a larger effect over time.
The best way to start is to look at your daily routine and figure out where you can make some changes.
Below are a few hacks to get you started.
- Eat breakfast – Start your day with a high PROTEIN breakfast! If you are like most people and short on time then The Lady Shake is your go-to brekky on the run! With 25 vitamins and minerals, pre and probiotics AND collagen, it’s everything you need to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet.
- Drink More Water – Yep it’s that easy! By drinking around 2 litres of water a day you are helping your body function better to clear out toxins and believe it or not keeps you fuller throughout the day.
- Reduce Carbs – Yes all the things you love to eat like bread, rice, pasta, crackers, potato chips etc. Now it’s not about completely getting rid of them but just reducing them. It’s okay to have chips or pizza here and there but just not every-day.
- Be Prepared – Ever been so hungry you would eat anything within an arms reach? We have all been there, but the trick is to have snacks ready to go before you even feel like that. Things like nuts (unsalted), fruit, greek yoghurt or protein bars like The Lady Bar. Being prepared the night before is going to help in the long run.
- Set A Goal – One of the biggest & easiest things you can do right now is set a goal. It doesn’t have to be this massive end goal but something small to build momentum.