Are you a stress head or find yourself eating more when you are stressed? Here are some tips to help reduce your stress levels and keep you eating healthy!
- SNACK MORE – Sound a bit crazy? Well snacking more can help with stress as it keeps your metabolism burning and prevents you from starving come to your next meal. Although you might not be hungry when your stressed, snacking on healthy snacks throughout the day is a great way to calm your nerves and keep you focused. We offer great snacks on our website including our Lady Shake! 🙂
- GET ENOUGH SLEEP – If you have kids this might seem laughable, however, sleeping helps impact the cycle of weight loss and reduce feelings of hunger as if you are well rested you are more likely to eat healthy throughout the day.
- EAT BREAKFAST – we’ve said it before and we’ll say it again breakfast is the most important meal of the day! By skipping breakfast it will slow down your metabolism and aid in weight gain. Having a high protein/low sugar breaky is a great way to start your day and will leave you less stressed in your daily routine.
- DON’T EAT TOO QUICKLY – By guzzling down your food like water, this is going to help your daily routine and food intake. Chewing your food slowly and digesting it will help control your mind into thinking you are full which is a top tip in weight loss. Be mindful, take half an hour to sit down and relax and properly digest your food.
- HAVE A PLAN – The more stressed you are, the more likely you are to reach for comfort food that is quick, easy and satisfying. But if you have a plan prior to your busy working week, trust us your body, mind, and soul will thank you later!
We hope these few tips can help you on your weight loss journey 🙂