- 4 skinless turkey breast fillets (approx. 500g all up)
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs (wholemeal is the best)
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of Coles Australian Superfood Vegetable Mix
- 2 tablespoons Yeo’s satay sauce
- Put one of the fillets in a zip lock bag and pound it flat with the back of a heavy frypan (or a meat mallet if you have one). They need to be about 5mm thick. Repeat with the other piece of turkey.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parsley in a bowl and set aside. Crack the egg into another bowl and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
- Give each piece of turkey a bath in the egg bowl and then roll around in the crumb mixture.
- Heat up a large frying pan, give it a blast of olive oil spray and cook the schnitzels until golden brown on each side or done to your liking.
To make veggies:
- Grab a bag of mixed superfood veggies and cook on a hot pan approx. 5 mins
- add Yeos Satay sauce, stir and enjoy!
*Approx 240 calories per serve