Turkey mince is a great source of protein and an alternative to having instead of bacon! Why not make a healthy breakfast and try our super filling turkey scrambled eggs! Not only does this taste great, but the tryptophan and B12 in the turkey will make you smarter and less stressed, and the big serve of protein will help you lose weight and build muscles! The perfect breakfast option!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 egg, and 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 capsicum (diced)
- 100g of cooked turkey (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- Put the egg and egg whites in a bowl and beat with a fork
- Heat up a non-stick pan and spray lightly with cooking oil
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, shovel in a couple of spoons of cottage cheese, then capsicum and turkey.
- Cook, stirring as you go, for about 5 minutes, or until the egg is set to your liking
- Serve with a shake of sweet chilli sauce on top
This is just one great recipe Adam has to offer, for more purchase The Man Plan by Adam Macdougall.
Calories per serve: Approx 180