Now we have all heard how bad banana bread is for us, loaded with sugar, but don’t worry we have a healthier alternative with this awesome recipe that your taste buds will love!
- 2 x medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 x scoops Banana Lady Shake
- 170g Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 x egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150ml water
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line bread tin with baking paper
- Mix Manshake or Lady Shake, flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water, and mashed banana then pour them into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and add your chopped walnuts just before you pour the mixture into the bread tin
- Bake for 45 – 50 mins