Now we have all heard how bad banana bread is for us, loaded with sugar, but don’t worry we have a healthier alternative with this awesome recipe that your taste buds will love!
- 1 medium ripe Banana, mashed
- 2 x scoops Banana Lady Shake
- 1/2 cup of Self Raising Flour
- 2 x Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbs Butter
- A handful of chopped Walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line bread tin with baking paper
- Mix Manshake or Lady Shake, cinnamon and walnuts into a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave (around 30 seconds), then put the banana and milk in and stir to combine.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and then scrape the mixture into the tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until brown on top and cooked in the centre.
Nutritional information per serve – Calories/190 Carbs/23.9g fats/4.9g Protein/12.5g